Refund of Deposits
- All deposits shall be held on behalf of applicants by The Western English Language Centre at Western University for a period of two (2) months after the requested program start date. If after such two (2) month period The Western English Language Centre has not received confirmation of enrollment and/or an application for a refund of the deposit from either the applicant or his/her agent, then said deposit shall be applied to cover administrative service and work completed by The Western English Language Centre to that point, and a refund of the deposit will no longer be available under any circumstances.
- To request a refund, the applicant or his/her agent must contact the administrative team via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) within two (2) months after the requested program start date. The Western English Language Centre shall charge a $500.00 CAD non-refundable administrative fee to be deducted from the deposit in order to process the refund.
Refund of Tuition
- If you choose to leave the program, an application for withdrawal must be submitted in writing to the Director of The Western English Language Centre by 4:00 p.m. on the Friday of the second week of classes during the term. You will receive the remainder of your monies paid (by cheque), less a $500.00 CAD administrative fee. If you submit your application for withdrawal after this time period, you will not receive a refund for that term.
Refund for Residence Deposits
- Please see http://www.residenceatwestern.ca/refund.cfm
General Information on Refunds
- Refunds are normally issued by cheques. Refunds issued by other methods are subject to a service charge.
- Refunds will only be issued to the applicant/students and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- A student may be expelled or suspended from his or her course and/or accommodations if he or she commits a scholastic offence and/or breaches Western University’s Code of Student Conduct. No refunds will be issued in the case of suspension and/or expulsion.